Our Lady of Soccorso


Body part peddlers complain that prolifers make them “look bad”

End-Of-Life Decisions and Facts

Click to view video.
Assembly Select Committee On Women's Reproductive Health,
March 11th, 2020

Click to explore.
Landmark Cases explores the human stories and constitutional dramas behind some of the most significant and frequently cited decisions in the Supreme Court's history

Click to listen to interview.
TS Radio interview
about Palliative Care
and the Legislative Process

Click to view video.
Meeting the needs of Patients - Post
Roe v. Wade

Click to view video.
CA Senate Health Committee SB 24 hearing on April 3, 2019.

Click to view full-size.
The Star of Bethlehem shines brightly on the newborn child, Jesus.

Click to view full-size.
This child doesn’t need Government mandated Pre-K schooling. Young John is the grandchild of a very fine Pro Life Family.

Click to view full-size.
Four month and six month old human fetal skeletons, displayed At the Federal Civil War Medical and Military history Museum, in Silver Spring, MD. Display can be found in new more current segment of the museum’s historical displays.

Click to view full-size.
Mary Catherine was an abandoned new-born, found in Antioch and buried by Ca. Right to Life and Birthright of concord, at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Lafayette, Ca. along with 24 other pre-born babies.

Click to view full-size.
Come Holy Spirit, enlighten the minds and hearts of your people!
July 4th, 2018



June 26th 2015 @ 11:45 am

Camille Giglio
June 25, 2015

The delivery of so-called health care these days has become a matter of percentages and ratios, not a matter of individualized care. If 80% of the population’s health improves with product “A” then it’s just too bad for the remaining 20%. That 20% is now disposable. That 20% gets tossed out of the lifeboat.

The Krawitt family traveled with their young son, a Leukemia survivor, to Sacramento to plead for acceptance of universal vaccination as a way to insure that their son’s life is protected. Thousands of other parents traveled to Sacramento with their vaccine disabled children pleading for safety for their lives.

The lives of their present and everyone’s future children apparently didn’t matter to the legislators who passed SB 277, Sen. Richard Pan’s mandatory vaccine bill.

We all, I’m sure, find it very hard to ignore the one plea in favor of the other however, a question needs to be asked of the Krawitt family and of families in general:

To what lengths will you go to demand protection for your child from other injuries at the expense of other children? Will you demand sacrifices from everyone in order to protect your son from sore throats? Can you protect him from a broken bone? Can you protect him from eye or ear infections, Dental carries? All of those things can have a disabling effect on any child. You and the families with vaccine disabled children share these problems.

This is not meant to demean the seriousness of this son’s health situation, but, then neither is it right to demean the concerns of the vaccine injured children.

This whole vaccine dilemma is creating an ethic that values numbers and percentages more than individual lives.

The Krawitt family and the parents of the vaccine injured children are both saying that my child(ren)’s lives are just as important as yours. Today’s Assembly floor vote demands that one group sacrifice their children to your child’s presumed superior needs.

All this is brought about because the elected officials of this state are playing god with other peoples lives. We citizens and parents have all been placed in the lifeboat by the elected officials and their pharmaceutical supporters. They will now sit back and watch while we decide who can stay in the lifeboat and who gets chosen to be ejected from this lifeboat called earth.

Will we make that humanistic and utilitarian decision easy for them? Will our Christian moral ethics be a part of that 20% that gets tossed overboard? What group will be next to toss out of the boat? Will it be the elderly, ill and physically and mentally disabled? I pray not.

The decision for life is now in the hands of the Governor regarding all deemed disqualified for acceptance into the general society. SB277 is on its way to the Governor, SB 128 End-of-Life by Lois Wolk will probably go the same way.

comment on this article

Notice: All comments are moderated. Your comment will appear once approved.

To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture.
Anti-Spam Image

Take away God, all respect for civil laws, all regard for even the most necessary institutions disappears; justice is scouted; the very liberty that belongs to the law of nature is trodden underfoot; and men go so far as to destroy the very structure of the family, which is the first and firmest foundation of the social structure.
- St. Pius X, Jucunda Sane, March 12, 1904