CALIFORNIA RIGHT TO LIFE COMMITTEE, INC
2977 Ygnacio Valley Rd #243
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598
California Right to Life has compiled information from a variety of sources to provide the Pro Life voter with information on the acceptability of some candidates running for state and local offices. CRLC is not a political organization, We are a 501 (C) 4public policy; education and health care research organization. Those who get elected set or change the public policy through legislation..
California Right to Life News: 10.14.16
- Scott Wilk, (R-38 Valencia), Currently representing Assembly Dist.38, running for Senate District 21, Simi Valley. Voted for Asm Catharine Baker’s AB 2263 protecting Planned Parenthood workers, patients and staff from Pro Lifers. Also voted for the Rob Bonta, (D) Oakland, fire arms restrictions bill ab2165. Is endorsed by the state GOP but is apparently a Rino along with several others such as Catharine Baker, (R-16 San Ramon) Tom Lackey,(R-36Palmdale), Ling Ling Chang, (R-55 Brea) BrianMaienschein, (R-77 San Diego) David Hadley,(R-66 Torrance).
- Catharine Baker is in trouble with Pro Life voters in her district due to her many votes for Democrat pro abort/anti-family bills, but she is also in trouble with the Democrats who have put out a vicious ad opposing her and supporting their real candidate, Democrat Planned Parenthood favorite Cheryl Cook-Kallio. Kallio loudly and proudly proclaims the values of Planned Parenthood.
- She also voted with the Democrats to raise taxes on health care policies especially for medical recipients thereby requiring more money from working families and young hires.
- David Hadley is in trouble with pro-lifers because he filled out his candidate questionnaire as a pro-lifer two years ago and then when in office voted for assisted suicide.
- Scott Wilk, (R-38) Palmdale, running for the Senate seat in dist. 21 is another Rino. There is another Wilk, Kevin Wilk, running for Walnut Creek City Council hoping to take over the seat held by Justin Wedel, (R)
- Could be related. They sure look alike.
- Sadly good conservative candidates such as Joe Rubey, Sen. Dist. 7, Contra Costa Co) and James Gallagher (R-03 Chico) were given no mention in any of the endorsements. Gallagher had to stand back and watch while the Democrats ripped apart, figuratively, his two very good pro-life pieces of legislation regarding sex education and opting-in rather than opting-out of training sessions turning these bills into vehicles in support of the status quo. This was done through amendments.
- On the national level in politics, aside from the media’s attacking every move made by Donald Trump, (and none by Clinton’s husband) some of Hillary Clinton’s minions have been discovered, through WikiLeaks to have via email discussed ways to neutralize the Conservative, traditional practices of the Catholic Church to create what one called “A Catholic Spring”
- Don’t forget that the 40 Days for Life prayer and witnessing outside Planned Parenthood abortion facilities continues until about November 2. Babies are being saved. Find an hour of your time to come, witness to life, pray for those who won’t listen as well as for the clinic workers that they will awaken to the humanity in the lives that they are destroying.
- PLEASE VOTE. DON’T LET PRO ABORTS WIN BECAUSE YOU DID NOTHING.
We are revising our mailing lists and would very much appreciate it if you would let us know if you wish to remain on our mailing list. Either email us at email@example.com, phone us at 925-899-3064 or return the envelop with your decision. Most of you have been with us a long time and we have grown fond of you and hope you will continue to receive our information.
©2016 Camille Giglio, California Right to Life Advocates. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.